BENEFITS of HOLDING a BCCTR CREDENTIAL
- National Recognition for practice and ministry excellence with ethical integrity.
- Receive a handsome BCCTR Professional Certificate noting membership affiliation, core BCCTR credential, and any earned specialty designations – suitable for framing and public presentation.
- Be able to use the BCCTR Credential Designation and Logo publicly on business cards, letterheads, and in all professional communications.
- Opportunities for licensed practitioners to be listed in AACC’s Christian care network (Christian Care Connect)
- Preferred Seating at all AACC conferences and events.
- Be a part of the AACC’s and BCCTR’s growing effort to promote a high standard of excellence and ethics within the church, the mental health community, managed care, and government agencies.
- Have “Members Only” news and resources delivered monthly via electronic media and in print and help develop and influence BCCTR policies and initiatives.
- Receive Priority Attention in legal-ethical consultation and advocacy.
- Receive Special Discounts on selected regular AACC products, CE programs, training events and conferences.